• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
True, but as I'm sure you've heard before, everything happens for a reason. Anyway, I will hope for him a quick revcovery from alcoholism.
For everything that is in the world, how could we believe that? For what reason could babies die? For what reason could Man be destroying the very home we live in?

Man has proven that we do not follow any plans laid out for us. We destroy our homes, each other, and ourselves without any plan laid out before us.
Truthfully, Loz, I know hoe you feel. My aunt is currently struggling with a drug addiction. She's severely addicted to Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and other pain meds. It is hard to cope with it when you are a witness. But it will get better.... I've faith that it will. And of course she has seizures every other week, which is horrifying, but still.
My heart goes out to you man. You have it worse out than me. I understand it's hard.
Sorry if my faithfulness is bothersome. After everything I personally have been through, I know negativity is NOT the way to go. Need to have a positive outlook.
Your faithfulness is not bothersome at all. I do not take offense to what you believe.

However, I must say. I do not believe that it is up for the higher power. It's up to us. Humanity, to make things rights to the wrongs in the world.

I hope and have faith that things will be well. But I do not think it is up to us to wait and hope things do better. But to do something about it.
That phrase is BS Eren, seriously, in all the time i've lived on this planet and all the things that i've seen nothing happens for a reason aside from humanity being bored with itself. But yes the sentiment is true though.

@Lozjam i hope he gets better, i think the best thing you could do is confront them and get it out in the open. I won't say force them to choose as that could have horrendous results but it may get to that point.
Thank you very much.
Oh come on V! There has to be some diamonds in the rough!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Getting feelings for a friend more like
“Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now.”

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My head hurting me. Body is shaking. I don't know what to eat. I want to lay down but it hurts to do that. gotta recover and keep pushing on..

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had to restore my laptop today and reset it back to factory settings, A hell of a job. The good part, no more windows 10. I kept on getting more and more errors, skype not loading properly, laptop needed to get reboots every damn tim, taskbar not working so I couldn't even shut down the laptop properly. Now everything is working fine again. Back to windows 8.1. Thank god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom