• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There's something I been wondering lately. For the folks who have played Twilight Princess, do you guys do this too? After killing a enemy, do you turn Link to face the screen while he do his animation where he swings his sword before putting it away?
Thanks for the tip :D Next time I'll try it out :P I love to make him do that animation.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Sigh....

I don't know anymore. I was going to not say any of this was happening. I don't know what to do, or if there is anything I can do.

There always comes a time when stark reality hits you like a truck.

The warning signs were all there. I just kept ignoring them. To preserve my precious, happy little world.

My best friend is resorting to alcoholism.... The warning signs were there. He was getting distant from me. His whole friend group is into it. And I now realize that the reason he has been pushing me out of his life, is to protect me.

It is getting to point of it being bad though, him being dependent on it. He says he can handle it, but he cannot. It's getting worse and worse and there's nothing I can do. I am left in the dark.... I can't call for him to get help. I am trapped.

The scary thing though, is he is way more trapped than myself. I just don't know what to do. Or if there is anything I can do...

G

Guest-3

Loz, I dunno if you're a religious fellow or not, but if you are, then pray about it. Give it all up to God, and he will take care of the rest. :)

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Never could get link to do the fancy sword sheathing right :P, i once did it then immediately rolled off the edge T.T bloody city in the skies
I think you have to kill special enemies like Bulblin, Lizalfos, Dynalfos, Stalfos, and Darknut. But try to use the hidden skills before killing them, and I think that would work.
Thanks for the tip :D Next time I'll try it out :P I love to make him do that animation.
You're welcome^^. I love it when he do that animation too.:D

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Loz, I dunno if you're a religious fellow or not, but if you are, then pray about it. Give it all up to God, and he will take care of the rest. :)
Trust me when I say that I mean absolutely no offense to what you believe.

But I have no faith to put my hands completely into an all "loving" God that completely destroyed a mans life, killed his family, wrought disease with him, and practically took his life away just for the sake of a bet with a rival Deity. If God can completely ruin Job's life with almost no remorse, whose to say he won't ruin other people's lives?

I believe in God. However, he is absolutely no one to count on. The Bible itself proves this and many other religions prove this all around the world.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Sigh....

I don't know anymore. I was going to not say any of this was happening. I don't know what to do, or if there is anything I can do.

The warning signs were all there. I just kept ignoring them. To preserve my precious, happy little world.

My best friend is resorting to alcoholism.... The warning signs were there. He was getting distant from me. His whole friend group is into it. And I now realize that the reason he has been pushing me out of his life, is to protect me.

It is getting to point of it being bad though, him being dependent on it. He says he can handle it, but he cannot. It's getting worse and worse and there's nothing I can do. I am left in the dark.... I can't call for him to get help. I am trapped.

The scary thing though, is he is way more trapped than myself. I just don't know what to do. Or if there is anything I can do...
Have you tried telling his family he has an addiction, if he doesn't live with his family that is?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sigh....

The thing is with addicts. You can't help them unless you can get them to realise they need help and also to convince them to actually want it.
You can't force somebody to go to rehab, they have to go of their own free will.
You and his other friends and family need to try and make him see what he is doing to himself and everyone else. It's very possible that you won't be able to help him and you need to accept that possibility but it's worth a try.

G

Guest-3

Trust me when I say that I mean absolutely no offense to what you believe.

But I have no faith to put my hands completely into an all "loving" God that completely destroyed a mans life, killed his family, wrought disease with him, and practically took his life away just for the sake of a bet with a rival Deity. If God can completely ruin Job's life with almost no remorse, whose to say he won't ruin other people's lives?

I believe in God. However, he is absolutely no one to count on. The Bible itself proves this and many other religions prove this all around the world.
True, but as I'm sure you've heard before, everything happens for a reason. Anyway, I will hope for him a quick revcovery from alcoholism.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
True, but as I'm sure you've heard before, everything happens for a reason. Anyway, I will hope for him a quick revcovery from alcoholism.

That phrase is BS Eren, seriously, in all the time i've lived on this planet and all the things that i've seen nothing happens for a reason aside from humanity being bored with itself. But yes the sentiment is true though.

@Lozjam i hope he gets better, i think the best thing you could do is confront them and get it out in the open. I won't say force them to choose as that could have horrendous results but it may get to that point.

G

Guest-3

Truthfully, Loz, I know hoe you feel. My aunt is currently struggling with a drug addiction. She's severely addicted to Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and other pain meds. It is hard to cope with it when you are a witness. But it will get better.... I've faith that it will. And of course she has seizures every other week, which is horrifying, but still.

G

Guest-3

Sorry if my faithfulness is bothersome. After everything I personally have been through, I know negativity is NOT the way to go. Need to have a positive outlook.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Welp i never knew that this much pain could make me want to puke, fear the puke because of the pain and then want to die. Gods alive i hate this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom