• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I hate the dentist so much.... He messed up, on something that was apparently "my fault". So now I have to get thousands of dollars of dental work done and now I ****ing won't be able to replace my computer....

I hate life.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I hate the dentist so much.... He messed up, on something that was apparently "my fault". So now I have to get thousands of dollars of dental work done and now I ****ing won't be able to replace my computer....

I hate life.

Dentists are the worst, they extort you for something that maybe mandatory. Son of a fish gave me a "permenent filling" it lasted all of a year before it literally shattered this may. Gotta wait two months to be seen.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I sat all the way through a game of monopoly for the first time in years yesterday with a bunch of friends. We had the Zelda edition and some of these extra card things they have in there are absolutely brutal.

I wonder if theres an internet edition.................... :P love me some monopoly

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I can picture it now. Each forum would be a color, The Trash and The Office are the expensive ones through to Lorule Lounge. Jail would be banned. So much potential. And the cards could be hilarious.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
A good thing because I worked there for years but was forced to leave because of no car or bicycle. Now it seems they want me back. Still I have to see if it reallly is going to happen though. It means stability and I get a bit tired of these low paid jobs with no security.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
There's something I been wondering lately. For the folks who have played Twilight Princess, do you guys do this too? After killing a enemy, do you turn Link to face the screen while he do his animation where he swings his sword before putting it away?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
There's something I been wondering lately. For the folks who have played Twilight Princess, do you guys do this too? After killing a enemy, do you turn Link to face the screen while he do his animation where he swings his sword before putting it away?
I usually don't try to face the camera, but I do try to do the sword swinging thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom