• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

G

Guest-3

I miss @Soul.

He's never coming back, is he?

I'm sorry if I keep whining about this it's just bothering me so much to the point where I'm physically ill.

I don't understand why he thinks we see him as some sort of villian, because it was never like that. He just keeps pushing us away. He needs to just push me away since I caused all of this.

Honestly this is starting to become the Kakashi-Obito-Rin backstory from Naruto ughhhhhh
Ari, don't worry about it. Soul just feels a little... broken. Things like this happen all the time. Gotta forgive and forget. It will take him some time to forget, but at least he won't feel sucky. I know when I feelings for someone once, I was pushed away. It does make you sad at first, but then your eyes are opened to the world around you. He'll come back, Ari. Just not in any of our time, in his own time.
Now, no more stressing. I demand that you go and eat a a piece of cheese cake. It will make you feel better. :)

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
3I0NJ5I.gif

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The past month has sucked cause I can't find a job. I've applied to multiple places over and over and nothing. It's depressing, especially since my girlfriend has been really awesome in buying stuff for me while I've been out of a job. I want to be able to do nice things for her too, but I have no money. Basically just living off of her, my roommate, my savings, and my parents a little. :mellow: :(

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The past month has sucked cause I can't find a job. I've applied to multiple places over and over and nothing. It's depressing, especially since my girlfriend has been really awesome in buying stuff for me while I've been out of a job. I want to be able to do nice things for her too, but I have no money. Basically just living off of her, my roommate, my savings, and my parents a little. :mellow: :(
It's tough man. But you're trying, and you'll get one before too long. Good luck!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't claim to know your exact situation or what you've done, but I would just like to be pragmatic and say to apply to any place that you are (over)qualified for. Hell, even some places you might be underqualified for. Never give up the hunt. Being underemployed is better than being NEET.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't claim to know your exact situation or what you've done, but I would just like to be pragmatic and say to apply to any place that you are (over)qualified for. Hell, even some places you might be underqualified for. Never give up the hunt. Being underemployed is better than being NEET.

True that. I'm at least taking summer class.

It's tough man. But you're trying, and you'll get one before too long. Good luck!

Thanks!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Well my Friday was interesting. A couple friends, and I correlated our college's campus to the map of Skyrim. Why? Because reasons....and we have no lives XD It worked pretty well actually.
WIN_20160520_21_56_43_Pro.jpg

Well, we were eating lunch, and talking about Skyrim when one friend made a joke about a map using a napkin. Then I decided to draw the map of Skyrim on said napkin. Then my other friend thought we should correlate our college map with Skyrim, so we did, and we ended up looking up a quest then wandering the campus for said quest...again we have no lives XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom