• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Here 3 classes is considered "full time". (6 credit points = 8 hours study per week, 8 cp = 12 hr p/w).

My GPA is currently 3.67 on a 4.00 point scale, calculated as:
High Distinction = 4
Distinction = 3.5
Credit = 2.5
Pass = 1.5
Fail = 0.5
i dont mean comment on the workload itself, but the pass/fail qs seem so much more lax. Anywho, good luck ,jimmy! You've got this in the bag.

As for me, i just got a brand new galaxy s7 for $32.18. **** yes. Phone is miles ahead of the iPhone 4S which i came from.

Misty

Ronin
How about we keep stuff between us as individuals private or at the very least in very cute cryptic avatars? Is that too much to ****ing ask from you nerds! ? God. How am I going to distinguish myself to the mods as a candidate for power if all of you are running smear campaigns!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I miss @Soul.

He's never coming back, is he?

I'm sorry if I keep whining about this it's just bothering me so much to the point where I'm physically ill.

I don't understand why he thinks we see him as some sort of villian, because it was never like that. He just keeps pushing us away. He needs to just push me away since I caused all of this.

Honestly this is starting to become the Kakashi-Obito-Rin backstory from Naruto ughhhhhh

I miss @Soul.

He's never coming back, is he?

I'm sorry if I keep whining about this it's just bothering me so much to the point where I'm physically ill.

I don't understand why he thinks we see him as some sort of villian, because it was never like that. He just keeps pushing us away. He needs to just push me away since I caused all of this.

Honestly this is starting to become the Kakashi-Obito-Rin backstory from Naruto ughhhhhh
I don't think he thinks that, but if he's acting like this isn't he technically the antagonist here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom