• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Ari, hey, it's okay. It's only natural someone as amazing as you would woo another person. This is just something that happens. However, it is his fault for getting mad at the situation and just leaving. You were honest, you were kind, and gentle. You are completely fine ^_^ You and Pendio are happy together. There's nothing to be ashamed of that. There is actually a lot to like about that, as you are sticking by the one you love over another guy.

It's just a shame that Soul did not have the guts and steel to continue being your friend. It's a shame definitely. But you should not feel ashamed. This was his doing.

G

Guest-3

It isn't aggressive at all. It's just this thing that some Europeans do...basically, older folks provide and care for the younger folks who take up the torch when they themselves get older. Parents do this to their kids, too, to teach them the meaning of earn your keep and such. I understand the meaning behind it, but at the same time I don't like being given things without returning the favor. It makes me feel like an opportunist, like a cheapskate. I can earn my own money, and I can repay kindness too. But it's whatever. I'm over it already.

I am no freerunner, but let me say, DO IT, JUST DO IT. Whether you are doing parkour or you're doing freerunning (there's a difference ;p), it's a skill that fully cultivates you as a human being. It is a grueling process of mistakes kinda like skateboarding, but damn is it fun and it is a good gateway to freeing your mind.
*COUGHCOUGH* And might I add that the medical bills sure to add up after all of those failed attempts... but when you finally conquer that wall run, kong vault, or shoulder roll, man it feels great.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay so I just checked and I ended my final semester at my community college with straight As for the third semester in a row, getting on the President's List for the third semester in a row, and with a cumulative GPA of 3.87.

i still can't believe i started off by failing half my classes in my first semester that doesnt even seem real at this point anymore. started from the bottom now we here

Thanks you guys...I know I've been pretty absent lately but I feel so happy to be back (somewhat regularly.). He's just being such a Sasuke right now I had to vent lol

Apart from my mind numbing drama I'm thinking about making muffins this week. Oh and I'm considering going to school but I'm not sure yet.
So you're final back?

Also...

Sasuke!Soul

Pen

The game is on!
I looked at myself in the mirror today and the sunlight was shining in from a certain angle somehow so it looked just like I had brown eyes. It felt so weird seeing myself with that eye colour. :O

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm here to put the fun back into final fun. This game is going to be dealt with, even if it costs me $300. I will get through this, as I am a man and not a little fun boy. I thank you guys for giving me the resolve to set my life back on track; I know I did not do anything that could be construed as wrong. Got work at 5pm then I'm gonna power through this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom