• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well that sounds pretty aggressive it seems.
It isn't aggressive at all. It's just this thing that some Europeans do...basically, older folks provide and care for the younger folks who take up the torch when they themselves get older. Parents do this to their kids, too, to teach them the meaning of earn your keep and such. I understand the meaning behind it, but at the same time I don't like being given things without returning the favor. It makes me feel like an opportunist, like a cheapskate. I can earn my own money, and I can repay kindness too. But it's whatever. I'm over it already.

I kind of want to learn to Parkour/Freerun
I am no freerunner, but let me say, DO IT, JUST DO IT. Whether you are doing parkour or you're doing freerunning (there's a difference ;p), it's a skill that fully cultivates you as a human being. It is a grueling process of mistakes kinda like skateboarding, but damn is it fun and it is a good gateway to freeing your mind.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I hate to talk about people.but I'm gonna be straight up. He left because he has feelings for me and it got out of hand and he can't handle being near me since I'm with Petter
Oooh, that was who you was talking about. I'm sure he's going to be okay don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom