• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Just saw a spider. I tried to kill it, but I missed, and now it's gone. :goodness:
I'm not going to bed for a while!
I hope I find that little ****** before long. Why do spiders have to go to my room!!!:mad:

Pen

The game is on!
So um this really cool old guy I know started this cool social experiment throughout the city. Basically each neighborhood is a country and people talked amongst themselves to figure out who the leaders should be and each country can have any form of government and you can conquer other countries do diplomacy stage coups and stuff. Oh and most of the participants are teenagers from 13-17. So I'm trying to take over my 'country' and but I know nothing about teenagers will they most likely be swayed by:

Candy

Cool Uniforms

Actual Political things like speeches and stuff

Cute Girls

Or fear of imminent doom?

I need serious answers so please hepl

Don't forget about the cute boys for those who sway that way. ;)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So um this really cool old guy I know started this cool social experiment throughout the city. Basically each neighborhood is a country and people talked amongst themselves to figure out who the leaders should be and each country can have any form of government and you can conquer other countries do diplomacy stage coups and stuff. Oh and most of the participants are teenagers from 13-17. So I'm trying to take over my 'country' and but I know nothing about teenagers will they most likely be swayed by:

Candy

Cool Uniforms

Actual Political things like speeches and stuff

Cute Girls

Or fear of imminent doom?

I need serious answers so please hepl
As an official, lisenced teenager, I'll tell you that candy will always have some sway, but not much. I'd rather suggest using that to gain loyalty. Cute girls will also be a major help, and politics probably less so. Uniforms would depend on the particular person I'd think.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just saw a spider. I tried to kill it, but I missed, and now it's gone. :goodness:
I'm not going to bed for a while!
I hope I find that little ****** before long. Why do spiders have to go to my room!!!:mad:
You should get a spray bottle and put some drops of peppermint oil in it. Spray it round your doors and windows. Spiders hate it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh I LOVE the cold and loath the heat. But it's extreme. Two weeks ago we even had snow in the northern part of my country. It was like 4C. Then a few days later it went up to 22-28C!! And tomorrow the temps will drop again till 8-10C!

FEEL THE HEAT OF MY ENVY DANG CHU

I would kill for some cold right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom