• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

So um this really cool old guy I know started this cool social experiment throughout the city. Basically each neighborhood is a country and people talked amongst themselves to figure out who the leaders should be and each country can have any form of government and you can conquer other countries do diplomacy stage coups and stuff. Oh and most of the participants are teenagers from 13-17. So I'm trying to take over my 'country' and but I know nothing about teenagers will they most likely be swayed by:

Candy

Cool Uniforms

Actual Political things like speeches and stuff

Cute Girls

Or fear of imminent doom?

I need serious answers so please hepl

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
So um this really cool old guy I know started this cool social experiment throughout the city. Basically each neighborhood is a country and people talked amongst themselves to figure out who the leaders should be and each country can have any form of government and you can conquer other countries do diplomacy stage coups and stuff. Oh and most of the participants are teenagers from 13-17. So I'm trying to take over my 'country' and but I know nothing about teenagers will they most likely be swayed by:

Candy

Cool Uniforms

Actual Political things like speeches and stuff

Cute Girls

Or fear of imminent doom?

I need serious answers so please help
That sounds pretty cool. Also aren't you 13? That qualifies as a teenager. In all honesty I don't know what they'd go for, but if it were me, I'd go with the uniforms, to implement a sense of unity, and the cute girls sound good too. I guess those are what I'd go for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom