• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My computer got sick of Windows 10 ads and all that " Get Windows 10 now! Million people has already downloaded it! Do it now!" stuff, so it desicided to preupload it without even asking me .-. So here I am, chilling with my new Windows 10, even though I wasn't prepared or mentally ready to download it yet. I'm usually really nervous around new updates and stuff, so this coming straight from bush was pretty shocking for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
nearly killed myself trying to make spaghetti...this chef **** isnt for me. fast food forever
You're so adorable :P

The weather went from frost to heat in a few days time. This weekend we can expect temps going up to 22C! And of course all those meatsuits are finding their way to the beach on a massive scale.

As some of you are aware I work at Disney World, namely the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. This upcoming week we have the incredible honor of hosting the Invictus Games. In case you don't know what that is, it's very much like the Paralympics but for wounded veterans. It was started by Prince Harry and these are just the second ever games.

I didn't get to take any pictures today from the practices but I will have to get a few before all is said and done. Although I did get to have my picture taken with some members of the Jordan national team!

This is a huge event, dignitaries and names from all over the world will be here and all eyes are on my place of work. From Prince Harry to Michelle Obama and Joe Biden and on and on its very cool. But the biggest honor is meeting and seeing these veterans from all over the world who have lost so much in the course of serving their countries and yet don't let that slow them down. To see what they overcame just to be here is inspiring.

They truly embody the spirit of Invictus - Unconquered

Last edited:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Happy Cinco de Mayo if your Mexican
Actually Cinco de Mayo really isn't celebrated that much in Mexico. It's mainly, ironically, really only celebrated in America. Cinco de Mayo is kind of the Mexican equivalent to America's Columbus Day.

G

Guest-3

Actually Cinco de Mayo really isn't celebrated that much in Mexico. It's mainly, ironically, really only celebrated in America. Cinco de Mayo is kind of the Mexican equivalent to America's Columbus Day.
Yeah, Cinco de Mayo is simply the day in which Mexico won the Battle of Pueblo during the Franco-Mexican war. Of course, Mexicans do sill have mariachi bands and parades to celebrate, but Americans mainly use it so we can have another holiday.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for keeping me informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom