• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Several things are currently on my mind:

Beat Mystery Dungeon of Time for the third time.

I can turn proboards forums literally upside down.

I made a little mermaid theme on a proboards forum like I don't even know.

Turns out one of my best friends on another forum is actually a girl so now it makes sense why she didn't want to be shipped with her best friend who is also a girl, even though that was a popular forum ship because we all thought she was a dude. So yeah it all makes sense now

Succeeded in turning my terraria world into an ocean it looks awesome.

I have a chance of becoming admin on the other forum.

And my ARG is almost done being created

Also I got over my Nutella addiction which I don't think you guys even knew about lol

Salem

SICK
Probably won't work out then, since I've got a rather nasty cold at the moment. :/
Just thought I'd ask because it's not every day one of you lovely ZD people happens to be close to where I live. :)
I left Germany now, also now you made me feel bad...

Why do you need a lawyer?

My healthcare company refuses to pay me, and my doctor refuses to write me an "I'm fit to work" note, because I really am not. In other words, I've got no income at all and no way to pay the rent, but I can't get a job either because I'm not healthy. I cannot take steps to GET healthy either, since I'm not insured anymore. All I can really do is take the bastards to court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom