• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I was looking through this thread and saw Pendio's post that Arifloyd just replied to and I thought maybe we should have a "sympathize" button or something like that so we don't feel like total jerks for liking posts like that but then I just realized I would probably be "sympathizing" every other post regardless of wether or not it's sad, just to mess with people.

Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I was looking through this thread and saw Pendio's post that Arifloyd just replied to and I thought maybe we should have a "sympathize" button or something like that so we don't feel like total jerks for liking posts like that but then I just realized I would probably be "sympathizing" every other post regardless of wether or not it's sad, just to mess with people.
I've had a similar dilemma before.
not_sure_if_liking_a_sad_facebook_status_shows_support_or_if_it_means_i_like_their_sadness_2013-07-16.jpg

and since we're on the topic, my favorite pizza is cheese pizza.

Misty

Ronin
No actually, the question time I was thinking of is more like they did on another forum I'm on where people nominate other members and then everyone votes on a poll of those members. One person is selected by this poll and then for a week they answer all the questions posted by other users. (Usually there is a five question per member limit that way the person nominated can manage it...but the person can suspend the limit if they want.) That way each week you really get to know one individual on a less shallow level than a single question or a few questions would give.

The idiots on the pixel gun 3D forums got my Shoutbox archive thread locked by one of the more corrupt mods. ;-; it was so hard to even get permission to do that. They are like worried it infringes on their privacy or something

EDIT: and now they are celebrating that it got locked. Like literally celebrating in the SB

Dan

My building has a t

I literally had a rant post on FB about this earlier

Didn't Facebook recently add
IMG_20160326_203443114.jpg

Zelda Dungeon, I just want you to know that sometimes, miracles do happen!

Hint:
The cats aren't killing each other. <3

Really like the picture and all but you forgot to clean the floor before you took it! That is one messy floor and how can you stand your laundry bin overflowing like that. Cute cats though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom