• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Not really much of a movie-goer myself, but I'm thinking of carrying my lazy self out this once to the movie theater just to watch "Zootopia/Zoomania" again. Friggin' love that movie now after seeing it once, and the tickets are $4 cheaper on Tuesdays.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Wish I could find my N64 version of Majora's Mask, I know I've been saying that like every year for the past 4 years, but it's true. If only I could remember who I lent it to.

The sad part is the search has ceased since I gave up years ago, but it's always something that crosses my mind.

Dan

Wish I could find my N64 version of Majora's Mask, I know I've been saying that like every year for the past 4 years, but it's true. If only I could remember who I lent it to.

The sad part is the search has ceased since I gave up years ago, but it's always something that crosses my mind.

Purchase a new copy?

@Pendio Sorry to hear you're so down pal. Hold on for the future ol bean it's going to be as sexy as those good future levels featured in Sonic CD wow wow wee wa.

Wolfed down some chili on Friday, then found it was way too hot to eat, and bit myself in the cheek trying to swallow it as quickly as possible. The ***** is infected now and hurts like a mother****er. >.>

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Wolfed down some chili on Friday, then found it was way too hot to eat, and bit myself in the cheek trying to swallow it as quickly as possible. The ***** is infected now and hurts like a mother****er. >.>

I literally just had some chili uwu

sorry about your infection though. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom