• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Its absolutely pissing it down with rain right now. I love the sound of it pounding against the windows.

I have a skylight in my room and it's amazing for rainy days. Skylights are awesome. The only downside is the sound of rain at night when you're trying to sleep lol

Reactions: Dio

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
It wasn't anything like that. It's just the migration laws forcing Ari out of Sweden after 90 days if she doesn't have the right permit to stay longer. :(

I assume you folks are working to get a permit/citizenship? Hell, I'm sure Ari would rather be a Swedish citizen, what with you and high living standards and all sounds pretty of the quality if you know what I mean I mean.

Pen

The game is on!
I assume you folks are working to get a permit/citizenship? Hell, I'm sure Ari would rather be a Swedish citizen, what with you and high living standards and all sounds pretty of the quality if you know what I mean I mean.

Yeah Ari is gonna be getting an appointment to get the permit as soon as she can. It might probably take a while, but we hope for it to go by as quickly as possible. And once she has a permit so that she can stay in Sweden longer and work here, then she can apply for an actual Swedish citizenship after a few years, which is what we're going for. ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah Ari is gonna be getting an appointment to get the permit as soon as she can. It might probably take a while, but we hope for it to go by as quickly as possible. And once she has a permit so that she can stay in Sweden longer and work here, then she can apply for an actual Swedish citizenship after a few years, which is what we're going for. ^^

Will she need to learn how to make swedish meatballs to become swedish as well?

Reactions: Pen

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
She better return soon! Europe is less happy now she was forced to leave.

Dan

She better return soon! Europe is less happy now she was forced to leave.

This is quite true actually. Due to the happiness plummet all of Europe has become 40% less productive. Our economy is sinking like a ship and people are dying left and right due to the happiness levels weakening pretty much all aspects of our lives. Top Euro scientists are trying to emulate Ari's chi but so far they have had no luck. Hurry up and get back here Ari or face the consequence of destroying Europe! >(

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Guys I'm so sorry I'm ending my life tonight you guys have been the best friends I've ever had but I k of I'll never be truly happy I'm so sorry I love you guys more than anything in the world I'm sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom