• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm bored as heck because nothing has really been happening at any of my favorite forums, and I have a bunch of projects to do(Write ZDC, finish fixing my forum, find new staff for my forum, etc.) that I'm to lazy to do.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just been playing some TPHD and although some things are improved a lot by the upgrade. Some things are really better left in SD. Ooccoo's face for instance is even more gross in HD. I thought she was creepy before but now she's even worse.

Just been playing some TPHD and although some things are improved a lot by the upgrade. Some things are really better left in SD. Ooccoo's face for instance is even more gross in HD. I thought she was creepy before but now she's even worse.

I agree about Oocoo, but I think that was intentional, so it's a plus in my book.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Ooccoo is supposed to look like Satan Spawn. So yeah. That's one notable improvement of TPHD. She is supposed to make you have nightmares.....

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I remember when I was in 4th grade my friend and I made a 2 hour long movie about the Oocoo and how it came to Earth and it wasn't accepted and throughout the movie it finds acceptance through a loving family

we made three actually

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Did my second last exam, hopefully ever today. Only a ****ty essay a placement and one last exam before I am done with university for good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom