• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Apparently I failed half of my classes last term. I was able to fix my upcoming terms, but that was kind of an eye opener for me. First time I've ever failed a class.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I too was inspired, however I did the smart thing by putting it on t-shirts and cashing in on it.

I'd ask you to send me one but wearing Zelda stuff in the UK, particularly relating to a Zelda forum is likely to get you jumped by a gang of hoodlums.

Reactions: Dan

Pen

The game is on!
So just earlier on this lovely Saturday night, @Link Floyd and I were walking down the street on out way home. Ari told me that I'm the most stable guy she's ever been with, and literally the second after she said that a car drives by really fast with a guy sticking out from the window screaming like a maniac before the car drives out of sight. I replied: "So not like that guy then?" XD

lol it was a lot funnier when it actually happened than it is now that I'm retelling it DX

I'm almost done with the Ari and Pendio chapters in ZDC, then I can get the finale over with. Also, there will be an epilogue. Then I'll start the sequel for ZDI. Y'know people, this was supposed to end in February 2015, before I was banned the first time.

#procrastination

Dan

I should stop singing in my car and making myself cover my ears :P

I do that all the time! I love all the looks I get from other drivers. Here in England people are pretty grumpy in the morning driving to work I don't think they like seeing others so positive. :p

Talked to my dad about those birth records today, and my suspicion has been confirmed. My mother has indeed lost twins before she got pregnant with me, and according to my dad, she took it pretty rough. I'm sad that my parents had to go through something so horrible, but at the same time, I wouldn't be here today if those twins had survived. Knowing that this happened to her also gave me some much needed closure on her death. I wouldn't say I'm exactly happy with these news, because who would be? But I can say I'm glad I know the truth now.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Talked to my dad about those birth records today, and my suspicion has been confirmed. My mother has indeed lost twins before she got pregnant with me, and according to my dad, she took it pretty rough. I'm sad that my parents had to go through something so horrible, but at the same time, I wouldn't be here today if those twins had survived. Knowing that this happened to her also gave me some much needed closure on her death. I wouldn't say I'm exactly happy with these news, because who would be? But I can say I'm glad I know the truth now.

:hug: So proud of your for talking to your dad. Looks like we both accomplished something really difficult this weekend. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom