• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Got the compass?
Yup, that's the problem - there are like 7 chests that I've missed, all at opposite corners. I know one of them is a piece of heart (I'm skipping that one because I'm doing a 3HC), several of them are rupees and water bombs. I think the one I'm missing is ALLLLLL the way by the boss key T_T

Tough luck then. >.> I'm right before the Lakebed Temple in my HD Hero Mode + Ganondorf playthrough, so I could potentially tell you the location of the keys as I find them, but it might take me a while, so you're probably better off just backtracking.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't know, I feel like I should be somewhere else right now. I live such a pathetic life.

I can sympathize i tend to go from feeling like don't belong to wondering why the hell am i still here and to my all time favorite, why am i even alive.

You gotta kick yourself up and outta that sad spiral cuz trust it isn't a good one. I'd say best method is to start changing your routine a bit and if you live in a country blessed by free education then go to college for a year, it don't matter what course or whatever you take so long as you establish a new pattern and hell you might find you like it.

Speaking of Colleges i have finally finished all my work up to date then wasted all day chasing my teachers down only for two of them to not bother looking at the work and just signed me off. I literally asked my teacher "what's the point of my doing the work when you don't look at it". Sons of a fish never responded.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Working this afternoon at Uni making calls to new students to make sure they're doing ok and referring them to services. Much easier work than McDonalds and much better pay :) Last Friday I got over $100 over a 3.5hr shift for doing a 5 min talk in a lecture and sitting with new students eating cupcakes, drinking juice, and talking. This job is gonna be good.

Working this afternoon at Uni making calls to new students to make sure they're doing ok and referring them to services. Much easier work than McDonalds and much better pay :) Last Friday I got over $100 over a 3.5hr shift for doing a 5 min talk in a lecture and sitting with new students eating cupcakes, drinking juice, and talking. This job is gonna be good.

Good to hear you're job is going well. Just out of curiosity, is this a "job" job or is this like a form of work-study? The job I have right now at my college's library is a work-study position, so I was just curious. :D

Night Owl

~Momentai
Happy Pi day!

So far my past weekend was spent checking out rv/trailers with my parents on friday. The rest of it was spent playing TPHD.

My parents decided they are getting a 30ft Airstream trailer that they found a good deal on because it was hail damaged.
Wednesday, my dad and I are planning to check out RV parks in College Station. We figure that the area will be mostly dead because it's spring break.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Good to hear you're job is going well. Just out of curiosity, is this a "job" job or is this like a form of work-study? The job I have right now at my college's library is a work-study position, so I was just curious. :D

Well they gave me a separate staff number, email, and ID card. Plus I had to put in tax forms and whatnot, it is separate to my actual credited uni work completely. I'll mostly be tutoring students one on one at about 35 an hour and these other odd jobs on occasion for a little over 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom