• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This evening has been interesting. I came home from work to find that one of my mother's coworkers had left a present for my mother to give me because she had heard I was planning on transferring to Texas A&M.
Her note said:
(She went to school at Texas A&M)​

After opening the gift, which was an A&M wallet with $20 already inside, I felt the need to check the AIS system to see if I had been accepted.
Turns out I was, so I will be going to A&M next fall. The funny thing is, the status was changed from "App complete and in review" to "admitted" sometime this afternoon/evening. So how she knew before I did is anyone's guess. (Seriously though, I've been frenetically checking several times a day this past few weeks or so. Sure I figured I would be, but still...)

Still not a bad thing to come home to. ^^
Awesome, congrats man!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
HARD AS A STONE
LOST IN THOUGHTS
ALL ALONE

Damn, they described my state perfectly. No but seriously, I'm feeling elated if anything. Almost like I can do whatever I set my mind to, in a positive way. Just beat my GOTY 2016, finished at least 60% of my homework without consulting any form of notes, and more.

Dan

DinosPix.jpg

Beuats colleague was probably referring to this show. Who could blame her for not wanting to believe in dinosaurs after that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom