• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I find it amusing how outside of college days i quickly fall into the same old routine and then back into pseudo-depressed state. Bloody annoys me and i can't seem to find a way outta it.

I've been there man. Best tip I can give you is switch up your routine early in the morning. If you start your day off differently than you're used to, you won't even have a chance to slip into old habits. It's when you've already started that it's hard to break out of.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just finished streaming Fates Conquest for 3 hours, now I'm gonna go to In N Out Burger and get me a cheeseburger and chocolate shake. Hopefully I don't empty my wallet in the process ;)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I dare you to ask him "What's up, doc?"

It got worse. So after he finished his eternal supply of carrots and I thought it must be over blow me down if he didn't pull out a huge bag of crisps and eat them. Yes loud and crunch down my ear. THEN he got a ****ing sandwich out and ate that (crunchy lettuce). THEN he got an orange out which was quieter but stunk and now he's crunching a goddamn apple. Now I'm beyond annoyed by the noise and am questioning how one person eats so much food in one go????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom