• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There was a girl I met during my last year of high school. She was only in ninth grade but there was a real bond between us. We quickly became really good friends and hung out all the time.

Throughout the summer following my high school graduation, I developed pretty serious feelings for her, so I tried asking her out. We went on a date once, to see Guardians of the Galaxy, but it was too soon. Neither of us were ready. So I spent the rest of the year getting closer to her, working up to the moment when I would finally ask her out. When I did, she asked if her friend could come too. I said sure because he happened to be a mutual friend and I didn't want to ruin any chances. She later canceled the date and updated her relationship status on Facebook saying she was in a relationship with that friend. She was 16 then, he was 20. I was devastated. We didn't talk anymore for a while after that and our friendship suffered.

We started talking again, primarily over text message, a few months ago. I haven't seen her in about a year though. Anyway, she texted me this morning saying her and her family are coming up to where I live for a funeral, and she wants to meet up with me. Apparently, her and her boyfriend broke up. I'm gonna go meet her for dinner in a few minutes. Though we remained friends, my feelings for her never left, and I actually still have them. I hope it's not really awkward tonight.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
There was a girl I met during my last year of high school. She was only in ninth grade but there was a real bond between us. We quickly became really good friends and hung out all the time.

Throughout the summer following my high school graduation, I developed pretty serious feelings for her, so I tried asking her out. We went on a date once, to see Guardians of the Galaxy, but it was too soon. Neither of us were ready. So I spent the rest of the year getting closer to her, working up to the moment when I would finally ask her out. When I did, she asked if her friend could come too. I said sure because he happened to be a mutual friend and I didn't want to ruin any chances. She later canceled the date and updated her relationship status on Facebook saying she was in a relationship with that friend. She was 16 then, he was 20. I was devastated. We didn't talk anymore for a while after that and our friendship suffered.

We started talking again, primarily over text message, a few months ago. I haven't seen her in about a year though. Anyway, she texted me this morning saying her and her family are coming up to where I live for a funeral, and she wants to meet up with me. Apparently, her and her boyfriend broke up. I'm gonna go meet her for dinner in a few minutes. Though we remained friends, my feelings for her never left, and I actually still have them. I hope it's not really awkward tonight.
Tell us what happens!

I myself am pretty frustrated. I am getting serious writers block for a physics paper that is due in 2 days >.<

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started

XI01OkW.gif

Dan

Well Tristen don't threat. You have come a long way over these past few years. You have won three golden key awards for one, perhaps show her those, I'm sure she will be all over you then. Good luck!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I actually went on my first date in a few months last night too. It was terrible. I had only met the girl a week ago, this was our first date, and I swear “one night stand” was all she had on her mind. I could just tell. I ended up just driving her home and it went nowere.

Maybe if I would have just went with the flow I could have got laid, but I wasn't really looking for a one night stand scenario with that girl. I actually was suprised because she seemed like sex wasn't something primarily on her mind when I met her. As the night went on it became obvious she only wanted to have sex.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I actually went on my first date in a few months last night too. It was terrible. I had only met the girl a week ago, this was our first date, and I swear “one night stand” was all she had on her mind. I could just tell. I ended up just driving her home and it went nowere.

Maybe if I would have just went with the flow I could have got laid, but I wasn't really looking for a one night stand scenario with that girl. I actually was suprised because she seemed like sex wasn't something primarily on her mind when I met her. As the night went on it became obvious she only wanted to have sex.

Ah I'm sorry it went badly. :(

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain

Good on you mate! You don't want a one night stand! You deserve so much better.
hehe, I would but there are kids here. ;)

Needless to say, it went a lot better than I was expecting.
Good! I'm glad things went well! ;)
Must have been a ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom