• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Actually, I did know, since she told me five minutes before that. I apologized to her when I met her today though, and she didn't mind at all, so it's fine.

Had a really fun day with her, and I'm glad that she's here.

Oh I wish. I'm actually really scared because I feel like I'm falling for her and I really shouldn't.

Oh my bad. Ah well, we all stick our foot in our mouth sometimes.

Shouldn't fall for her?

Well I'm glad you guys had a fun day. ^^

Yeah I really shouldn't because she's an Australian and I'm in Germany, and I see no way of that ever working out.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can't handle the whole chicken but I always use the wild herb peri peri

You've got to build up to it. Though it would save you money not to. I can eat 1 and a half's worth of chicken there. If they did a man v food challenge I'd be up for their version.

Its got to be extra hot for me.

I live in the UK, my fiance lives in canada and we met here on ZD. It will work out if you want it to work out. It just takes two.

Thanks for the support, and I know what you're saying. Things can definitely work out even in these kinds of circumstances if you want them to, but as you said it takes two. While I'm certain that she enjoyed the day just as much as I did, I'm not really sure she feels that way about me. And I don't want to jump into a fruitless crush like that again. Done that too many times already, and it wasn't good for me.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
How many of age people utilize the new ZD healthcare system (ZD affordable care act)? When will the website work? What improvements should be made? Do you think it will hurt small posters?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I was planning to meet up with a couple friends to do some DnD-style stuff (a continuation of a game we'd done a week or so ago) but the GM just texted me and bailed so the whole thing's off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom