• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Australian friend is here and I proceeded to recommend her the great sausage stand near central station five minutes after she told me she was a vegetarian. Didn't realize my mistake until I got home later that night either. Way to go Tim. Good job.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Australian friend is here and I proceeded to recommend her the great sausage stand near central station five minutes after she told me she was a vegetarian. Didn't realize my mistake until I got home later that night either. Way to go Tim. Good job.
giphy.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've booked my first job interview in almost 6 years for next Monday. It will be a job tutoring first year students in the subjects that I took last year, the university invited me to apply due to getting good results last year in all of my units so I am fairly confident that I have a good chance. Plus the pay is over $30 an hour, so that'd mean needing to work less shifts at McDonalds which is a plus.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Talked to Australian friend who's coming to town tomorrow on the phone today, and my worries that it'd be awkward have pretty much vanished. I forgot how fun and open minded a person she is, and am really looking forward to the next few days now. :)

On a related note, I spent the afternoon compiling a mixtape for her, including editing songs for smooth transitions, and I'm incredibly pleased with how that turned out.

Someonez gotza crushy uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom