• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Today is my older brother's birthday. He's been going through a lot of trouble these past few years, but I hope he can finally move on from some of the thoughts that have been plaguing him these past few years. Ever since the end of high school, he's been troubled by heavy depression and thoughts of suicide. Still, he's always had his games to help him through the toughest times. Certain family members make fun of him for playing so much PS3 and PS4, but I know he does it to get his mind off these negative thoughts. My aunt has also been a great help to him by offering to go out with him to his favorite fast food places on some weekends. My brother has always been quite the food enthusiast. I'd be lying if I said I was close to my brother. While my younger brother and I are nearly inseparable, my relationship with my older brother has been marred with conflict across the years. Still, I wish him the best in his last semester of university, and I hope he can use his Business Administration degree to find a job soon after. Hopefully I can say these same words to him in the morning. Happy Birthday, bro.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I think i need to sit down and think about priorities now. Blech how i hate being an adult, either way chances are high i'll be gone for a time.

Which to be fair this place is dead as is, so i don't think i'll miss much.

Good luck with that then. Wish I could help, but I've failed at being an adult ever since society decided I had become one.

So he didn't know about your plans until you went through with them then?

(sorry if i'm asking too much about this by the way, it's okay if you're not comfortable sharing this stuff)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So he didn't know about your plans until you went through with them then?

(sorry if i'm asking too much about this by the way, it's okay if you're not comfortable sharing this stuff)

No it's fine. :) People here are like my family.

Yeah...he never knew about em. I'm so glad he's okay. If you need to know more though, a PM would be nice. I really don't mind sharing on ZD but it's better via PM. ;)

So two days from now a friend of mine from Australia whom I haven't seen for over four years is coming to town for a few days. We were supposed to meet up with a common friend of ours, but he ditched us and now it's just the two of us, which is making me kind of anxious. One reason is that I kinda have the hots for her and that's incredibly stupid (like, two different continents you know). The other is that I'm kind of awkward around people these days, and would have prefered the other guy to come along not only because I like him, but to take some pressure off me. I kind of feel like I'm responsible for my companion having a good time when I'm alone with someone, and am really afraid it's gonna be kind of awkward. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom