• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

Did I tell you guys about my adventure to get Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with @Pendio ? XD

Don't think I did. Anyways, last weekend Pendio wanted to get me that game for Christmas. He couldn't get it in Europe since I have the North American 3DS. So we go to the Gamestop near my house and they don't have any copies. So we leave, and walk to the book store next door. We go in and there's this really nerdy guy standing there in front of the game case and we look inside and there it is!!! But it has some weird number in the corner, and not an E like I'm used to. So I ask Pendio about it and he says that's what the case looks like in Europe. The nerdy guy standing there turns around and says, "Yeah, that's the European one, so it won't work on a 3DS from here." WHAT ROTTEN LUCK. So we leave and go to Walmart. We go in and they have the game but it's in a locked case. We try to get help but there's only one guy standing there but he's busy doing a bunch of other stuff. Poor guy. Anyways we stand there for what seemed like an hour with some other lady who was really pissed who needed a game too. Finally this random woman comes and gets the games out of the case. She helps the other lady and then we go up to pay for the game. My mom calls in the middle of it so I talk to her and try and get her off the phone asap and I go back to Pendio. He's still standing there, and I'm like, "what's wrong" and he told me that the Walmart cashier ****ed up the whole thing by pressing the wrong button on the machine. So she had to get 2 OTHER EMPLOYEES to come and fix the problem. So we stood there for like 10 more minutes waiting.

And to think that this all could have been avoided if the other jackass that was supposed to be there wasn't on his lunch break. AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON.

Personally I can understand why you would be angered. It's 2015 now though and more companies allow employee's to have their lunch break whenever they desire. I personally never bring lunch to work as there's always plenty of junk food in the kitchen but we are always free to eat when we desire. One guy that works here has his lunch break at 4pm, which is both crazy and Sanskrit cool.

Glad to hear you got your game though, is it better than the original?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Personally I can understand why you would be angered. It's 2015 now though and more companies allow employee's to have their lunch break whenever they desire. I personally never bring lunch to work as there's always plenty of junk food in the kitchen but we are always free to eat when we desire. One guy that works here has his lunch break at 4pm, which is both crazy and Sanskrit cool.

Glad to hear you got your game though, is it better than the original?

I haven't started it yet since I've been packing and preparing for take off next week. :P

That's almost worse than my story. I got it from the E-Shop shortly after it came out, waited for ages for it to download, and when it finally did, it told me that an update was needed. Guess whose SD card was completely filled up by that game, forcing me to buy a new one just to play a ****ing game I paid money for? Needless to say that took ages to arrive.

*edit* In other news, I'm getting depressed whenever I eat something and it's starting to make me worry. I'll have to get that checked out.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel like I'm talking to a wall. I told my friend if she ever called off from work because of being sick, never to go on facebook and post like crazy on her own page and coworkers pages. That's exactly what she did today after she called off sick. Seriously, some people are meant to be stupid.

Dan

I feel like I'm talking to a wall. I told my friend if she ever called off from work because of being sick, never to go on facebook and post like crazy on her own page and coworkers pages. That's exactly what she did today after she called off sick. Seriously, some people are meant to be stupid.

I think an introduction to Frank is in order.

I feel unnecessarily butthurt and pettily pissed.

I cooked a perfect meal, even our stupid oven that burns everything couldn't ruin it and people don't wanna eat it and made bull**** excuses.

The zucchini was perfectly seasoned, the bratwurst was delicious and the baked potatoes were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

No one ever wants to eat what I make.

Sorry I'm just hormonal and grumpy.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Have been spending time with friends since the 29th, we went out to Sydney Harbour for the NYE fireworks and have been either going out or drinking at home every night since. They've left today so I am looking forward to finally getting some rest tonight.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I feel unnecessarily butthurt and pettily pissed.

I cooked a perfect meal, even our stupid oven that burns everything couldn't ruin it and people don't wanna eat it and made bull**** excuses.

The zucchini was perfectly seasoned, the bratwurst was delicious and the baked potatoes were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

No one ever wants to eat what I make.

Sorry I'm just hormonal and grumpy.
:hug:

-----------

I'm ponderinghow a Skyward Sword HD remake could even be released this year. Some people think that the Wii U is it's last chance to be done because the NX will be abandoning Motion Controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom