• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My 12 year old dog has something wrong with him. Aside from the standard joint problems, his one eye is swollen and red all over, and he's been eating anything and everything he can (including things off of the kitchen table and counter, as well as from the garbage if we leave it unprotected), which, since he's lost weight and needs outside a lot, shows that he may have diabetes. We can't afford to get insulin for him if that's the problem, and I don't have any idea what could be wrong with his eye.

I just don't want to have my dog put down, guys.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My 12 year old dog has something wrong with him. Aside from the standard joint problems, his one eye is swollen and red all over, and he's been eating anything and everything he can (including things off of the kitchen table and counter, as well as from the garbage if we leave it unprotected), which, since he's lost weight and needs outside a lot, shows that he may have diabetes. We can't afford to get insulin for him if that's the problem, and I don't have any idea what could be wrong with his eye.

I just don't want to have my dog put down, guys.
Wow I really feel for you, man.

I hate it when anything's up with my dog (dogs now). Like the other week, my dog, who's 6 years old now, had a lump on her tail and I feared the worst. The vet went through everything to having the tail off to it possibly being life threatening. It ended up being just a minor cyst, but for those 2 weeks I was really down, so I can relate, somewhat, to how you're feeling now and that I've had a dog pass away before.

Hope everything turns out ok for your dog.

82b80265c9.gif

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
A2AY2fK.jpg

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY. It cost me 25 cents, and considering that, it looks pretty good. Haven't tried listening to it yet though, so it might not work... but the disc doesn't really have any scratches on it, so it should work.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Maybe one day I'll do something worthwhile, for now I'll continue failing and wondering why I go on living. So much has happened in my life, so many triumphs and so many pitfalls, yet I feel like I've gotten nowhere from the beginning.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So now I'm considered a pedophile for liking the younger Links? Gee, maybe I should start liking adult Link more. *sigh*
Trolls will be trolls. You should move on with these fools. They will accuse you of anything and everything under the sun; without proof and without substance. They are reaching. Ignore them.
anyway this is my first time on ZD on a mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom