• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Slept for like two freaking hours. Almost 7am EST, and I gotta get ready for work in a few minutes. I just hope I don't have to break down the truck today, because I'm one tired fothermucker.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Had a great time wid mah friends yesterday, unfortunately it was cut short because I had to go to work, regardless, I'm finna go out today and buy something.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It's amazing how powerful and moving the written word can sometimes be. There's a website I've been visiting regularly that hosts blogs written by people living with and coping with depression. A lot of the posts are heavy handed, filled with the sadness and despair of the one who wrote it. Every so often, I run across a suicide note. The one I read about five minutes ago has sent my brain and emotions into a tailspin. Some things hit hard, and this one came out of nowhere and sucker-punched me. There are so many thoughts currently running through my mind right now that I don't know what to make of them or how to sift through and process them.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I'm pleased to find that when prompted to use it for a drawing today, I still remember the Gerudo alphabet, considering I haven't done anything with it since July. I wish I could say the same for the Skyward Sword Hylian... rip in pieces...

Sheik

:the:
Big Octos in The Wind Waker have eyes on every side of their bodies. That would give them a 360-degree field of vision.

A 360-degree field of vision is something completely incomprehensible to me. I can imagine something like a 180-degree field, but a 360-degree one? What happens when the ends meet? I believe a number of animals, insects, etc. actually do have 360-degree fields, but to me, a simple human boy, the concept itself is jarring.

Now, to once again try to imagine a new color...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Please neighbor get home and pick up your package so I can take a nap!!!!! I'm awake for a long time now and I need a nap but can't sleep well when I know something still has to happen first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)

Top Bottom