• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
If anyone is able and willing to convert this to piano sheet music, that would be amazing. I wanna learn to play it but I'm terrible at guitar. :C

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I somehow always manage to get sick during summer. What did I ever do to deserve this? Also, eating with a blocked nose is probably one of life's greatest challenges.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was looking to make my spotify playlist longer, and I realized that there are only like, 3 bands I actually like. Now I have no idea what to do because I only have like 5 hours of songs on my playlist and I want there to be more but I can't.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Drug induced drowsiness is the worst. On the bright side, at least I know I'll be sleeping tonight.

octorok74

TETTAC
Cereal. Why is cereal on my mind? Because General Mills said they are bringing back the best cereal ever. Of all time. That's right, French Toast Crunch is coming back. What a great happening this is.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
im wondering how im going to get my best friend off my back. he's obsessed with me and I don't feel that way about him. so confused on what to do... im open to any ideas anyone who's reading this might have. thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

im also wondering if i'll get a relationship the guy I like. he lives closer than my last relationship so it might work out :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm going to do a singing thing at a party at some point with my mom and dad and a friend of theirs, and, well, apparently, I'm getting paid $150 for it.

That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom