• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Writing about movies is actually pretty enjoyable to do, if not time consuming. At the very least I'm sharing something that I love with other people, even if only a few.

I read every single one. They're the best.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I usually record the Football games for my school's team, but today I am tired and despressed and I decided not to. But it's the last game and now I feel like I let them down. :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I hate school, seeing so many people in perfectly happy relationships is tearing me down. Watching my parents' relationship fall apart and being unable to start on for myself is bad enough, but seeing that other people can stay in a happy relationship so easily reminds me how terribly socially inept I am. Am I just doomed to be this way?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm staying in school for a few hours to work on some Biology and Critical Reading homework. It'll probably take a few hours. I'm too sleepy for this, though. I might take a quick nap somewhere on campus first.

Also, I just noticed the bathroom doors here sound like the screams of dying children while they're closing.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
have to write a master's thesis proposal for my advisor that makes it look like i've done a lot more research than i actually have.

BS POWERS! ACTIVATE!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Dawn of the first day
72 Hours remain

10736030_394207497394483_420944121_n.jpg

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna get my haircut in about two hours. How did my mom even know I wanted a haircut? I was thinking about getting one but I never said anything about it yet and then all of a sudden on Tuesday she's calling in for a haircut for me, my dad, and my brother. Is she psychic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom