• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Why doesn't anyone believe me when I tell them I have no friends? Is it really that weird to not have any friends or a 'typical' social life?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Apparently imgur changed its GIF format...

sbZA0eB.mp4

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Why doesn't anyone believe me when I tell them I have no friends? Is it really that weird to not have any friends or a 'typical' social life?

Well, we are your friends, aren't we? I think even people who say they have no friends at least have someone such as a family member or someone annonymous they can consider a "friend", even if they don't at that moment. While we are not traditionally considered "friends", we kind of are. Really, I think the reason they don't believe you is because you can't actually see that it is not true. I can believe you don't have a typical social life and are pretty lonely when it comes to IRL friends, but truly saying you don't have any friends could possibly be seen as insulting to people who know you well on here; I'm not saying it is, though, so don't that way. Just possibly.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Writing about movies is actually pretty enjoyable to do, if not time consuming. At the very least I'm sharing something that I love with other people, even if only a few.

I don't know how to deal with my dysfunctional family. My remaining three siblings and I are incompatible with one another, and the only two that I got along with are gone. I can't do this anymore; I plan on cutting ties with them while there's still time to save my sanity. I just hope that it's not too late.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Today as I was leaving school one of my teachers walked up to me, asked me if I liked bagels, and when I said yes set a bag of bagels down on my desk and said "Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, I don't have any cream cheese". I still do not know why she gave me bagels, but hey: free bagels.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My cousin told me with such passionate hate that Wind Waker is the worst Zelda game. Of course I had to give him a lecture on why that game is great!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
This video speaks to me on a spiritual level starting at about the 2:45 mark. I generally don't blame the game for ****ty items when I'm dragging *** in last, but the incoherent screaming is a pretty accurate facsimile.

[video=youtube;UCAucszSaJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCAucszSaJ8#t=168[/video]

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Glasslip ended rather disappointingly. How can a show that had such a strong start, have such a weak ending? I'm totally and utterly disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom