• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I bought a yogurt parfait before class, but it had whipped cream. I thought it would be fine if I mixed the whipped cream in with the yogurt, but apparently that didn't matter. I still felt sick after eating it. I should've just scooped off the whipped cream.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I like Linkin Park and Green Day even though they are stupid because that is what I listened to when I was like 6 (Because of my sister) and thus, while it is cheesy, stupid, cynical, and angsty, I like it based simply on the fact it is nostalgiac to me. It really is stupid though. But also dang catchy.

Blue Canary

Despite the fact that I would like to think so, I am neither clever nor funny. I should just stick to being serious because apparently that is the only thing I'm good at.

Blue Canary

I just had a really weird dream but I don't remember it; but I do know that I drowned at the end and now I can't get back to sleep.

I was studying at the library and then I got distracted with doodling, and then I went into one off my weird trances where I zone in really close to my notebook and begin drawing extremely fast. I probably looked so weird. I must've looked pretty weird since a lot of people were walking by staring at me. Sigh. I couldn't help myself. This happens every single time. I vow not to ever draw again at the local library. *forgets and begins to draw again.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom