• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Garo

Boy Wonder
Every time I leave home to come back to my apartment for a new semester of school (or even leave home after a weekend visit), it gets a little easier to pull myself away from home. I still love being at home and it's never strictly speaking "easy" to leave, but it hurts less and less each time.

But watching my family leave my apartment after they've spent a few days here with me? That gets harder every time. It's gotten to the point where I'm essentially useless for the rest of the day, just sort of lost in my thoughts. I'm generally a happy, cheerful person... but man, these days are brutal.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think I'm sick. I've been shivering all day and I've had a headache and body aches all day, too. I think the advl I took heped with that, and after curling up under my covers for a while getting warmer, the shivering has stopped. Hopefully I won't be like this tomorrow, since I have school.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had a pretty good weekend. I went to the EB Games Expo and played Smash Bros (Wii U), the new Oculus dev Kit and a bunch of other games while catching up with friends both from online and school. Managed to get 7.5 hours work today which is great because it is a public holiday and double pay :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I can't find any information on how to generate a correctly oriented chouonpu when I want my writing tategaki. Apparently Google does not know all...yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom