• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My friend gave me a code for the Smash demo, I've been playing it for hours. I'd like to think I'm getting pretty good, can't wait to face my friends.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So fccking itchy!

Bro just rub yourself with anti itch cream. Get some from CVS or Wally World :)
----------
Things on my mind...I'm feeling hella down rn. Feel like jabbing a knife through my arm. I listened to a few people talk about the medical industry and while it is very lucrative, it's also a disgusting field to get into. They aren't helping people out of the goodness of their hearts. They aren't. They're helping people for their own fkn hedonistic reasons. And that makes sense. But it's disgusting.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This happened earlier:

Me: *playing Smash*
Grandma: Take the garbage out, it stinks.
Me: Just a minute, I'm in the middle of a really intense match against some level 9 CPUs.
Grandma: No, not a minute, take the garbage out now!
Me: You can't pull me out of this, it's so close!
Grandma: *walks over and grabs 3DS from my hands*
Me: WTF DUDE, YOU CAN'T JUST SEPARATE A KID FROM HIS SMASH!!!

Needless to say, I lost that match. :(

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Thinkin' about anime stuff. Like how the final episode of Tokyo Ghoul was a fantastic episode but an utterly horrible way to end the series. Thank god there will be a season two in January, because that ending left so many things hanging it's ridiculous. There's also the Aldnoah.Zero ending which was a massive cliffhanger that left my jaw on the floor. Thank god there will be a season two of that in January, too. And let's not forget the ending of Sword Art Online Volume 14 that left me broken and craving the next volume (which is already out, just gotta wait for it to be translated which could take months).

On a happier note, though, I got a 100% on my Political Science test. yey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom