• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Is Dark Pit really his own character in Smash 4? If he is, color me disappointed.

He really is.

But there is nothing. I repeat. Nothing. More disappointing than Ganondorf being a clone again.
I can't get over it. The fact they have waited so long to even reveal him. Techincally they haven't even revealed him officially yet. If they were waiting so long I thought to myself 'Yes, they are taking so long because they will do a big announcement for him, they were dragging out his reveal because they had something special planned: his own moveset' But no! He is a clone. Again!
Why is he a clone again? He does not fight like that in his own games: Zelda games...Nintendo's second flagship franchise of which he is the main antagonist, he's one of the most popular iconic villains in gaming but not worthy of his own moveset to reflect him in his games he stars in!? It is absurd. Is it because some people liked his Brawl moves? The solution was simple. Port them to another new character from F Zero and give Ganondorf a tailor made moveset. It wouldn't have been that difficult surely, when they have time to create slots for Doctor Mario and the like.
One of the big complaints with Brawl that I often read was the clone characters, Ganondorf in particular. Lots of people love Ganondorf. His character trailer for Hyrule warriors was the most viewed of all character trailers, because it was his reveal as a playable character which was the most exciting of all. Unfortunatley being popular is not enough in SSB4, because even if you are a beloved popular character there are other characters that most people probably haven't even heard of that get treated with more respect.
I am furious! Outraged and sick with anger about this.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Peter Capaldi is on the road to becoming my favorite Doctor. Four episodes in and he's already doing so much right.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sick of having my stress carried around by others anymore. I'm only making them harder for them to do things. I'd rather take it all to my back.

Exams are coming soon, too...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm sick of having my stress carried around by others anymore. I'm only making them harder for them to do things. I'd rather take it all to my back.

Exams are coming soon, too...

Stop stressing and start doing. It's the only way to succeed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate using my mom's computer again. It's even slower than before. Screw my life, I just want to end it right now.....

The following sequences can help your life get better in less than ten seconds:

Alt + F4
Click the big X surrounding by Orange border in the top right of your monitor.
Leave the computer area.
Get some fresh air.
Live life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom