• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I finally got a new laptop last night, which was far earlier than I was expecting. I transferred all the important stuff from my old one onto a flash drive which I then transferred onto this one. I re downloaded programs like GIMP and Puush and Chrome and now it's basically like my old laptop switched skins and operating systems. My new one is a Toshiba and the OS is totally different, so that'll take some time for me to get used to. But I'm glad I finally have a laptop that doesn't have charger issues.

Nice to hear you got a new laptop early. My laptop's a Toshiba, too, so i find it pretty ironic we both have the same brand of laptops months apart from each other. XD

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Started an LP of LttP, realized after 20 minutes I have nothing interesting to say, stopped recording.

my phone totally freaked out last night. it started typing by itself and would constantly flicker from the text message to the calculator to the off menu. my theory? its either haunted or has a virus.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Something about school today felt off. The atmosphere itself made me feel sick from 3rd-6th period. If only I could figure out what made me so uncomfortable so I could know how to fix it.

Also, I'm going to go to the library more often. I very recently renewed my love for books that died died over the past four years. I looked around for a bit and noticed that the school library has all the books I'd ever need to read, despite most students saying that the collection isn't big enough. Well, as Charmin always reminds us, less is more. c:

Also, I need an acceptable science fair project by tomorrow morning and I haven't even decided on a broad area of study. Luckily, I likely won't be the only one in this category.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think I'm going to die my hair silvery pink. I saw a girl with that color hair and boy she was hella fyne

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
11cc715e3c.png

I am immeasurably angry I didn't win this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom