• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
with clock speeds of a Pentium D
lmao
Oh, it's great for a laptop, certainly. I could just do with a bit of extra power for emulators and video rendering.
You'll never get good enough speed + power on a laptop unless your budget is G0DLY. Emulators especially need the powerhouse of a desktop i7, and even then there are some games that are just damn near impossible to emulate without playing the absolute base game.

As for video rendering...get an ultrabook! :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
You'll never get good enough speed + power on a laptop unless your budget is G0DLY. Emulators especially need the powerhouse of a desktop i7, and even then there are some games that are just damn near impossible to emulate without playing the absolute base game.
Yeah, pity top tier parts are so asininely expensive.

What is going on with ZD mobile like seriously this is getting really annoying ... is anyone working on that D:
Yeah, agreed. While I am not a fan of the mobile site, I have turned to it here and there in order to save RAM or w/e. Funny story. I just so happened to find out that it was down/gone by total accident. This prompted me to seek help on Skype, asking everyone if ZD died or something (lol), not knowing at the time that my browsing agent was set to "Mobile" the whole time.

Sheik

:the:
I have no idea were that box is im on a i phone and yeah :/
If I'm right, if you're using Safari on your iPhone, then there isn't a box like that. Although if you're using mobile Chrome, which I'm using right now, then there's a box like that in the top right corner that gives you the option to use the desktop site, along with other options.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It always amazes me how quickly I can get through a 200g bottle of instant coffee, despite not liking instant coffee at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom