• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
HOLY ****ING ****

HOLY ****TTTTTTTTTT

I THOUGHT I BOMBED THAT QUIZ IN WORLD HISTORY (you need an 80% or higher or you have to take it again)

AND I GOT AN 83%

PRAISE ALL THE LORDS
what is happening here

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I had to write up an essay today for English and I was so nervous because I had to type it instead of using my penmanship skills. Then I noticed on of the articles was on Benjamin Franklin and I was immediately calmed after imagining him topless.

Also, this post is on page 911.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Are my stupid earrings making my ears react, or is it just a case of bad earring placement irritating the ear? A mystery never fully explained...
If you eel rings are dirty, they may cause a bad irritation. Make sure to clean them using the proper cleaning agents every night. It is the only safe way to go

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Are my stupid earrings making my ears react, or is it just a case of bad earring placement irritating the ear? A mystery never fully explained...
If you eel rings are dirty, they may cause a bad irritation. Make sure to clean them using the proper cleaning agents every night. It is the only safe way to go
Try this first, but if they keep reacting, you may be allergic to whatever they're made of, nickel being the most common metal allergy. If you want, cover the parts that touch your ear in clear nail polish, or not wear the jewelry that is afflicting your ears with their poison (regardless of how cute they are. I'll get you some new earrings for your birthday, bby. Just tell me which kind of metal those are made of if you know and I won't buy whatever it is)

Clank

Hmm
So, Lindsey Stirling is playing a free concert in town, but apparently our local advertising department (of the place that hired her) is rather poor quality.

Man, I'm so excited for Saturday.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Satire is a beautiful thing. This is probably my favourite article about the royal baby announcement.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom