• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm leaving ZD for good in a few days. :( It's a bit sad for me doing that, but looking forward to the future. ;)

Oh noes! D:

It was good getting to know you slightly then towards the end. Wish I'd gotten to know you better now. Good luck with all your future endeavours then, Archangel!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really need to stop making threads on here. They're unsuccessful & low quality anyway. -___-

Your negative posts are the real unsuccessful and low quality things you make here. Everything else is fine. Even though negativity =/= low quality, I still say that within this frame of reference a negative post is something that isn't going to be good, and good is quality within this for. :)

Erm,

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I think the people working on Minecraft have been spying on me and my brother or something.

Probably around five months ago, I was talking to him about how they should add multiple styled doors using different kinds of wood; and bam, now they've added them in 1.8. Hmm…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom