• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
that moment when you have to go to the courthouse to do a background check on your boss, which was requested by your boss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why do people on here question every thread I make because of the name of the topic? Sometimes this makes me not want to make threads anymore.
because the Names of Topics is rather funny. everybody makes fun of the name of the topic. don't fret. it's natural. if it's that bad then I invite you to a party

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's not that. It's due to me putting gay & autistic together. People are questioning it.
People are always going to question things, that's what happens in public spaces. Just because they don't quite understand/agree with your wording does not mean they think you are a bad person or anything.

Gay and Autistic are pretty different, I don't really see how the two can be paired together either. Autistic is a disorder, homosexuality isn't.

People are always going to question things, that's what happens in public spaces. Just because they don't quite understand/agree with your wording does not mean they think you are a bad person or anything.

Gay and Autistic are pretty different, I don't really see how the two can be paired together either. Autistic is a disorder, homosexuality isn't.
Then I suggest removing the thread. Seems like my threads suck lately.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's not that. It's due to me putting gay & autistic together. People are questioning it.
1) Who cares. You did it for the sake of the topic.
2) People question literally everything, whether explicitly or implictly. If you can't handle this, how do you have conversations with people? If people didn't question things, we wouldn't have computers, we wouldn't have developed the Laws of Physics...or laws at all. We wouldn't have a morality system. We wouldn't be able to speak English. Hell we wouldn't have fire!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Got knocked by an interview today, which sucks because it was in Town (a 15 minute journey). The woman was extremely rude anyway.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Got knocked by an interview today, which sucks because it was in Town (a 15 minute journey). The woman was extremely rude anyway.
The woman most likely was a **** and she didn't deserve your time anyway. Try a fast food joint or a Theme Park. They most likely are looking for slave laborers which is fine if you're just looking for a job.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If technology hit that point, would I have Adam Jensen-style sunglasses attached to my face. One of life's great questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom