• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

got up to go get a drink and momentarily freaked myself out, thinking there was someone in the house cuz the kitchen light was still on, so there I am in my pjs lugging my little knife around like I think I'm frickin...Rambo or something I dunno and checking the house and locks when I realized that I musta flipped the wrong switch. I'm such a paranoid doofus! hahaha!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That company who arranged my mom's funeral and who helped us are really great. They called to offer help with the things I need to take care of after the funeral. Really I rate them 100/10 :)

Mega Atsuma

Story Teller
Just hit 50 Subscribers last night. I wonder how long it'll take me to hit 100...
Hope you get 'em soon. ^^ I remember I uploaded a song once that was hard to find in YT, and I was amazed that it got 10000 views in just a month or so. Not the same as your subs, but still quite an amazing feat.

i can't wait to finish posting the epilogue of The Dark Voyage.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My great-grandpa died in his sleep sometime last night at the advanced age of 84. I'm not upset because I didn't really know him that well and he just called "that boy." But I do feel sorry for his 30-something year old girlfriend who now has no one to love. He was a true player til the end.

RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom