• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First day of my last year starts tomorrow. O.O
Try to enjoy it while it lasts, because it goes very quickly.

On that note my school formal is on September 12th and our Graduation is September 17th, it is all coming so quickly and while I really want to be done with all of the school work I don't want to stop seeing my friends every day. Some of these people have been more of an influence and more supportive than my family has been, if it weren't for some of these people I would not be the person that I am today. So yeah, here I am getting all emotional :embarrassed:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
bruh I'm bored to balls again, finna take my nasty siblings to school and I'm also finna have a bad day at school, Biology in the AM and seminar at 2, I'm just not ready for this **** yo

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
It took me seven hours, but I finally got Leonardo da Vinci face for my iPad's wallpaper!

On a completely unrelated note, I am debating whether I should go to bed now or to keep fighting my feelings of lethargy. I'm also hoping to be able to access one of the several library apps on my iPad once I get to school.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
If you perpetually judge a group of people by the very worst members, eventually you’ll end up hating the whole entire world except for your perfect snowflake self.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you perpetually judge a group of people by the very worst members, eventually you’ll end up hating the whole entire world except for your perfect snowflake self.
I actually needed this as a good wakeup call. For you see, I am a special perfect snowflake and I was told this by my headmates Florence, Maria, and Terry the Sneagal. :)
------
What's on my mind is a hefty bowl of chocolate ice cream and hydronium cations. #studyingforchemistry

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
walk into class today, prof hands me a folder full of journal articles.

"please read these (five 40+ page articles) and prepare a 5 page thematic synthesis of the for the rest of the class for next wednesday."

in addition to the reflection paper and the 500 page tome on which I am leading a 90 minute discussion? i don't need sleep.

this is what she does to students she likes

キラ

Yo!
walk into class today, prof hands me a folder full of journal articles.

"please read these (five 40+ page articles) and prepare a 5 page thematic synthesis of the for the rest of the class for next wednesday."

in addition to the reflection paper and the 500 page tome on which I am leading a 90 minute discussion? i don't need sleep.

this is what she does to students she likes
Why the hell is all of that necessary for whatever your major is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom