• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Should I kill myself or not? I honestly feel like it.
Sis, I beg of you to not do this action upon yourself. I know times may be hard and I'm quite furious that people have made you feel this way, but please don't consider suicide. I would probably never stop crying simply because you would be gone from this world. I care about you so much that I don't know what I would do if I heard news that you were gone. It isn't fair that people are treating you like this just because they are nitpicking attributes that others have. I really dislike the double standard here throughout the community because there could be two members who share even just one attribute and one them gets respect from others while the other gets ridiculed for having that attributed associated with him/her. I am praying that you are feeling much better today because I really care about you sis and I really do hope that things have called down since last night.

Now I got an infraction. This day just keeps getting better. I should just stick around on Tumblr from now on......
This just makes me upset even more not because it affected you, but because you didn't do a darn thing to deserve an infraction. I really don't know how you got an infraction in the first place. If you received an infraction simply for making suicidal posts, then by that people who posted even just one suicidal post be given infraction, specifically me since I was suicidal two years ago and during this past fall semester and people here already know that I have attempted suicide many times so if you got one just for that sis, then either contest the infraction with Vee since she knows you the most or give me my infractions since I have done much worse in terms of suicidal posts than anyone here.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Rejoice, peasants. I received my TA assignment for the semester (Early Modern European Revolutions) and will now be spending even less time around here. You're welcome.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This just makes me upset even more not because it affected you, but because you didn't do a darn thing to deserve an infraction. I really don't know how you got an infraction in the first place. If you received an infraction simply for making suicidal posts, then by that people who posted even just one suicidal post be given infraction, specifically me since I was suicidal two years ago and during this past fall semester and people here already know that I have attempted suicide many times so if you got one just for that sis, then either contest the infraction with Vee since she knows you the most or give me my infractions since I have done much worse in terms of suicidal posts than anyone here.
Ehm Fig Heroine didn't get an infraction. It was a warning

CheyRose

CheyAnne
I won't tell anyone but I' terrified, some days even depressed. I am starting college in 10 days. While I am excited, I am still so so so nervous. About a year ago, I started having these really awful anxiety attacks. Every day I would wake up with that feeling in the back of my throat when a sob is caught. My heart was always racing, and basic human interactions set me over the edge. But in April I finally starting dating this really wonderful guy, who I had confided in during the worst months of the attacks. Once we started talking about dating and taking the friendship further, my attacks went away. He is and was my best friend. He is a year younger than I, so needless to say, he has to complete his senior year of high-school. My worries are not about the relationship withstanding, because quite frankly, we are so perfect together that I don't think anything could tear us apart. Cheesy, I know. My real fear is that I have become dependent on him for happiness and security. I worry that a phone call won't be enough to calm me down during an episode. Granted I will only be an hour from home, but that's an hour that he can't possibly drive every time I have an episode. I guess I'm just really really nervous. :(

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My school booted back up today and it was rather hectic. Most people were missing entire periods or got placed into the wrong classes. I heard that one period of Spanish class had a whopping 46 students in it. That's almost twice the maximum class size. Other classes only had 3-7 students in them.

For my own schedule was changed before I even got to second period without any input of my own. Luckily, I have no virtual classes, but I do have to put in a a change of my own. Not a single Reading class is on my schedule, my Biology class isn't Honors, I have one elective too many, and I was placed in a Digital Design II and III class before I even completed the first one. Oh, and one of my teachers - who has me for two periods - is still on leave ofter having her newborn a few months ago, so I have nothing to do for the time I am supposed to have her.

I think it's more funny than anything. :lol:

Clank

Hmm
I'm thinking about ways to minimize damage when faced with a certain type of collision... Well, I guess it is to be expected when you get your permit...

Also trying to figure out this new SB, from what I can tell it's a pretty basic one... I mean the GPL3 one that I use on my site appears to be better than this one, at least unless I'm missing something...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...What happened to the Happy Thread? I actually had something really happy to post, but now this completely ruined my mood. I want the Happy Thread back!

Fig

The Altruist
...What happened to the Happy Thread? I actually had something really happy to post, but now this completely ruined my mood. I want the Happy Thread back!
Alit has decided that the Happy Thread and Unhappy (Depressing) Thread should merge with with the Things On Your Mind Thread, to which I responded here.

Stitch

Local Alien
The Happy and Unhappy thread were merged with this one...for some not incredibly great reason.

I suppose I've been a little unhappy. Things have been piling up on me. Im having issues with my family, my phone isnt really working anymore and I'm unable to get a new one, and i have the most terrible luck with guys. But even though things have been rough, im holding my head up high. And besides, my cat had three teeny tiny kittens today and they are so precious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom