• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I sometimes wonder if the Elder Award is really something that should be a thing. I would understand if being around for 3 years was something few people did, but when there are over 1,000 people with the award it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I mean you don't even have to post that much to obtain it; once or twice every few months or so and eventually you would get the award. It just doesn't seem like something that is worthy of recognition.

On a lot of forums they actually have an Elder badge of sorts to recognise the older members. An award is the least they could give in my opinion. I was always up for suggesting a badge of sorts to replace the "member" badge.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Why are you trying to take away the only thing I have? :(

I forgot to mention that we should also take away the member user bar...since it's pointless because it's obvious that since we are posting in the forums that we are members of it :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
oh my what have i done

did i seriously...

no, last night didn't happen

it couldn't have

...i hope i didn't ruin things between us...

:/

Well, on the bright side, I got to see my uncle today... in his truck as he was leaving my house. I literally missed him by seconds -_-

Mido

Version 1
Well, in the day that has passed, much seems to have happened!

I don't have much to say as to what has happened, but I do want to send a hearty congratulations to all of our newly-promoted moderators! I'm relatively late to the scene, I presume, but I digress. I know you'll all do great! :yes:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Should I kill myself or not? I honestly feel like it.

No one should ever kill themselfs if you do you are wasting a wonderful life full of opourtunity you might fell at the bottom of the well but you wont always fell that way God has a plan for you everyone has a porpuse mabey you dont know it yet but you will. Everyone here at Zelda dungeon would miss you and feel horible if you did that everyone here loves you like family.

No one should ever kill themselfs if you do you are wasting a wonderful life full of opourtunity you might fell at the bottom of the well but you wont always fell that way God has a plan for you everyone has a porpuse mabey you dont know it yet but you will. Everyone here at Zelda dungeon would miss you and feel horible if you did that everyone here loves you like family.

If people did love me here, then how come they completely ignore me whenever I'm feeling depressed? They're never around when I am. Things like this is why I'm more introverted than before. And there's my crappy life, too, so it's another reason why I want to go ahead and end it all.

Please don't. You're worth too much to become another nameless corpse in the ground. You're a shining star, so give life a chance.

I'm not worth anyway. I'm a talentless *****.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Heroine if you need someone to talk to im sure there are so many people that arent online right know that would be here with you. Suicide is never the option and when you do so many people are going to miss you YOU have a PURPOSE and you cant just waist it. if you need someone to talk to please talk to me or some ohter freinds trust me i have felt like this before and i know you are at a point were you think there is no hope but there is.

Heroine if you need someone to talk to im sure there are so many people that arent online right know that would be here with you. Suicide is never the option and when you do so many people are going to miss you YOU have a PURPOSE and you cant just waist it. if you need someone to talk to please talk to me or some ohter freinds trust me i have felt like this before and i know you are at a point were you think there is no hope but there is.

There really is no hope left for me. My life is meaningless........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom