• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Haven't been around here much lately, had a really busy school break (which ends on Tuesday :( ). I've been going out with friends, doing homework and studying. Also work has started giving me lots of shifts as a manager (usually 4:30pm-1/2am) which I really enjoy (free food, experience and less physical work) but has been making me very tired. On Tuesday I start my last ever term (10 weeks) of school, on the home stretch now :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't know. I feel like I'm slipping away...

And 2nd school test is next week. I haven't learn a thing yet...

You'll do great if you relax. ^^ First thing, avoid all distractions, yeah? Don't go onto ZD or any other internet time-waster, just focus. You will do amazing because you are truly really smart, all you need to do is sit yourself down and do the work; you will do super amazing and I will pray for you. ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
934763_10152594864891908_7283490546786610683_n.jpg

^ ^ ^
Pretty much describes how I feel.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm starting to hate ZD

I don't even care about the memories. This civil war thing is annoying and idiotic.

Inb4TermorKitsucallsmeagnstyorsayssomethingstupidinanotherthreadtobothermeidon'tevencarjustcontinueissingeachother'sbutt

I'm thinking about letting my hair grow out some; not just my beard but the whole shebang. I've also been contemplating finishing the book that I've been writing for some time now. I really need to update my character illustrations, as well. Speaking of character illustrations, I might upload some drawings of various ZD members in their 'forum forms.' I was supposed to have uploaded them ages ago—since that time when I mentioned it in the previous shartbox—but alas, procrastination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom