• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm a terrible human being and I'm terrible to everyone. I really am never gonna be good enough for both of my parents. I can't be as talented as my 4 older siblings. My sisters are really smart, my brother is really intelligent, my other brother gets all he wants but I'm just a mistake.

I really am a mistake. I'm sick of myself.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I wish Mark would play the next part and upload it tonight of the FULL RELEASE of Among The Sleep. I'm really enjoying it.
I wonder if Markiplier knows that it's most likely about a toddler who can astral project.
(Well, that's what I gather, based on what I know about Astral Projection and watching the movie Insidious.)

I sometimes wish I could make games.... I'd make Indie Horror.
I need to finish my Nat. Pokedex in Y. :/
I hope I can before I get distracted with the release of OR and AS. So glad I have those Pre-ordered.
I really hope they don't do what they did in B/W, and fuse Zygarde with Yveltal and Xerneas to make Y-2 and X-2.
Those would be some pretty ugly, horrendous, slimy looking pokemon.
And as much as Zygarde does have some cool features, I can totally understand why my one friend Sarah says it looks like a giant green turd monster.

If Life was a pancake, how would you eat it?
Why would you eat your life?
That makes about as much sense as the Amnesia custom story: "It's Hurting My Eyes"

Unless you mean the cereal. It is capitalized and makes more sense that way.
But if a cereal was a pancake, then it would be a pancake, and you'd probably eat it like a pancake.... since you know, it's a pancake.

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

I'm happy Markiplier is going through the full release of Among the Sleep!!! :D

But I wish more was out. I've watched everything so far =P

Akuhime-sama

Took my cat to have her teeth pulled today. She's been all loopy and hallucinating since we got her home, clearly having a bad day. To make matters worse, I have to give her medicine that she hates so much that she spasms and foams at the mouth. I feel so bad. =(
My friend's cat ALSO got her teeth pulled recently. She's getting old, and had a (tumor I think?) in her mouth that they had to remove, along with a few teeth because it was getting hard for her to eat without pain. She also could possibly have oral cat cancer. They could have had a sample sent to a lab, to get it tested to see if that is the case, but They didn't do it because of expenses and because they didn't want to know, since if she did have it, they couldn't do anything about it anyway.

Poor kitties. (They both had medicine too)

Fig

The Altruist
I think it is safe to say that Mario Kart 8 has taken over my life. I want to get on to YouTube, tumblr, and even Zelda Dungeon but it seems that no matter what I do Mario Kart 8 always whisks me away into the online racing section of the game. That game is just too much fun to put down and being a competitive player I really want to be one of the top players in teh world. My current score is 2218 in VS mode as I'm typing this post and I am a 3 star rank player so it just goes to show how much time I have already put into the game. My goal is to reach 3000 by Friday to be on par with the top players. Yep Mario Kart 8 has taken my life. Thank God it's summer already.

Another thing that is in my mind is that since the Attack on Titan GCC is going to end on the 14th of this month, it would really be an honor and a privilege to have someone help me understand GIMP in time of the contest because I really don't want to miss out. You'll be rewarded with gold as a token of appreciation! ;-;

Sheik

:the:
So apparently my mom is bothered by Super Mario Galaxy... for some strange reason... I honestly have no clue why, but she just says she's bothered by it when I'm playing. That's... weird...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Seeing Dan making a lot of good threads at the general discussion, I can say that his thread ideas.. interest me right now. I'm pretty bored at the moment, so answering his threads entertain me.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
This assignment makes up about 5% of my grade. Gdi, it's so boring. I don't want to doooo thiiiiiiiiissssss.

Just two more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom