• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
She is so beautiful ^~^ :D :3 :* <3

H8veGX4.jpg

I never imagined a picture of Annie to be in those spoiler tags. :huh: just wow

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Yesterday in Band class, my crush recognised a song I played on cello. I snapped him after school saying that next band class, I could teach him if he wanted to learn. He opened it, never answered and didn't come to school today. I think I scared him off. ;m;
And allergies. Allergies everywhere. First year I've ever reacted to all these flowers.

Sheik

:the:
Okay, so today I was making a pizza. The pizza was on this random cardboard circle, yeah? Well, after placing the pizza in the oven, I noticed the cardboard circle. "I haven't a use for this." I thought as I picked up the cardboard circle to throw away. But then something struck me. I took the cardboard circle in one hand and I threw it in a Frisbee®-like motion. The cardboard circle soared across the room, as a Frisbee® would, except the circle had a more interesting flying pattern (it liked to cling to the walls). "Brilliant!" I said out loud, in the open.

I experimented with the cardboard circle, tossing it from different angles and locations. The once-useless cardboard circle soared like a violently graceful eagle. It could fly up to eighty feet, most likely.

How amazing this cardboard circle was! It was reminiscent of a Frisbee®, but it was better. It was thinner and more lightweight, not to mention cardboard, so it probably wouldn't break anything. Also, it's more environmentally friendly or something idekeh. And it made for a really great fan.

It's stupid for one to be entertained by such a pitiful object, one could say. But I say, "If it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid." This cardboard circle was stupid, but it wasn't stupid. I saw potential in this cardboard circle. It's a little thing of life that makes it worth living.

Thank you for reading this post about my cardboard circle.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm really having a wonderful time at the STEM-MORE engineering workshop! I am gaining so much knowledge and skills that I know will help me out in the long run. Not only that, but next Friday I'm going to get payed $700! I can't wait to use some of that money to play Mario Kart 8! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom