• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beeker

Wild Card
Found out some of my fave groups/people online are coming to a con a few towns over in the summer. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER FANGIRLED SO HARD BEFORE. Ineedtogosobadlyyy x.x

So I found out my cat is able to go through surgery to get her cancerous lump thing on her side removed! Thank you St. Joseph, St. Jude, and St. Rita for my answered prayers.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Today was nice...

...my Algebra 2 teacher gave us an extra day to work on an assignment I forgot to do yesterday...
...I watched the school's spring play instead of going to my last 3 classes (the teachers were okay with this)...
...walked home ten minutes before school technically ended because the play was done and I had nothing else to do, even though we were told not to leave until the school day ended...
...I don't know if it was a good or happy day, but it was definitely better than most of the days I've had this past month:)

Like usual I had a somewhat stressful day at work, but when I got home I saw that I got a hat I ordered in the mail today, and it totally made my day. I was expecting to get it near the end of next month, but nope, I got it earlier and it's just so great. I can't wait to show Vain how cute it looks on me later. *^*

Great news Blue star! Hope your cat pulls though 100% :) I have two cats myself and lost a cat back in 09 that I had since I was 5..So I know what your going through ...

As for whats going through my mind ... I just gave my two cats, cat nip and watching them roll around in a crazed frenzy ..Wish I was a cat sometimes .. lol

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I want to go to sleep at 11:00 PM...this is unusual for me and it really scares me...I'm never this tired this early.

These days I just want to constantly sleep, life just doesn't interest me anymore.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I really appreciate all my friends.

I know I'm tough to deal with at times but it's nice that people still stand by me, and don't decide to judge me.

Thank you, it really does mean a lot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom