• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
It was a nice cool day. Perfect for staying inside and taking Selfies in TWWHD

It was especially fun making this one
zlCfzRJheY45DPOquG

Help I'm getting addicted to selfies

Johnnie Walker

Double Shot
Right now I'm thinking how disappointed I am in "hurricane" Karen. Also working on curing this hangover. And contemplating on eating my Cheetos while I'm at work here.
Also kinda annoyed that my GameCube reading lens is screwed up cause I'd *really* love to play some of my Zelda GC games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
^ Do remember that only earlier Wii models can play GC games. If your Wii box has the system flat on its side, it cannot read GC games (due to the feature being taken out, and also due to GC controller slots being removed)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Going to sleep now. When I wake up I'll have to go back to school for the first day back after a few weeks holidays.
It's the first day of my last year of school, year 12. Not looking forward to all the work :(

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I was late to school to I had to walk there and it was cold. And it was pouring rain. And there was lightning. And I'm still all wet. :(

Hey, it's almost lunch time! I get to enjoy my lovely fish and veggies! And I made healthy and delicious chocolate pudding! WOOOOO! Good food and a good book. What more could I want in a mid-day meal? ^_^

^ Do remember that only earlier Wii models can play GC games. If your Wii box has the system flat on its side, it cannot read GC games (due to the feature being taken out, and also due to GC controller slots being removed)

Wait, really? I didn't know they did away with GC compatibility on later Wii models. This is something I wasn't even aware of until now. o____O;

(Thankfully my Wii's an earlier model, so I can play some of my old GC games.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom