• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm unhappy because today at school, we had to answer a question about something on our bucket list. Mine was some dorky thing, and my crush's was to marry his girlfriend.
I wanted to punch him. (more like punch his girlfriend, who might I mention is attending university while he's in grade 9. not cool. -__-)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm unhappy because it's too hot. You know what the temperature was when I walked out my front door this morning to walk to school? It was 60 degrees. Now that is just way too hot! That is 15 degrees above perfect! 15 may sound like a small number, but in terms of temperature, 15 is a really big number! It's the middle of April; it shouldn't be this hot yet! Why must Mother Nature torment me so?! What is it I was supposed to have done?! Why must I be forced to live with such extreme heat?! It's just not right! Why can't it be 45 degrees?! That's perfect! I'd settle for at most 50 degrees; that would be fine! But nooooooooooo. 50 degrees just wasn't hot enough, was it? WAS IT?! GIVE ME BACK MY WINTER!! GIVE ME BACK MY FALL!!

And that's my contribution to the unhappy thread.

Hey,in this state it is always hot,no winter no fall...but it always rains here though.
I'm unhappy cuz of my friend at school.My (so called best friend (and its a girl)) says she was mad at me cuz for not waiting her.(she went to practice....)I was very,very mad at her.When I had practices,she just left me.She didn't not wait for me.She's stupid.She says her voice is like Christina Arguilera(idk how to spell last name).HER VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A FREAKING COW!!!! ARGHHH WHY DOES SHE EVEN EXISTTTT SHE SUCKS ARRGGHHHH SHE ACTS ME LIKE HER SERVANT ARGHHH TUFVHYGUIJBCVDGFHHGCCFGXFUFHVCFHUVXYUXRYYFCUYCCKCGCUCUCHGFJGFJGFGFJH
I AM VERY UNHAPPY. :(

I have insomnia and a screwed up sleeping schedule. I miss classes because of it (unable to sleep at night. Fall asleep in the morning and end up sleeping all day). I am stressed and overwhelmed. Getting ready to move, finding a job, and trying to juggle six courses so I can graduate in a few weeks all while suffering extreme anxiety and depression.

It's hard to deal with all that when you are physically and mentally unwell and sometimes it's just way to much.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I have insomnia and a screwed up sleeping schedule. I miss classes because of it (unable to sleep at night. Fall asleep in the morning and end up sleeping all day). I am stressed and overwhelmed. Getting ready to move, finding a job, and trying to juggle six courses so I can graduate in a few weeks all while suffering extreme anxiety and depression.

It's hard to deal with all that when you are physically and mentally unwell and sometimes it's just way to much.
Thats....actually kinda....sad..... I feel sorry for you.:/

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Today was awful.
I woke up to hear that my best friend's sister tried to kill herself and was now in the hospital, and the day proceeded to get worse after that. It really affected me because 1 year ago, I was in the same spot, but fortunately I didn't go far enough to end up in the hospital. Now I can't stop worrying and praying that she'll make it through...
No sleep tonight.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Today was awful.
I woke up to hear that my best friend's sister tried to kill herself and was now in the hospital, and the day proceeded to get worse after that. It really affected me because 1 year ago, I was in the same spot, but fortunately I didn't go far enough to end up in the hospital. Now I can't stop worrying and praying that she'll make it through...
No sleep tonight.

You tried to be an hero??? :O
I never would've guessed. You don't seem like the type to want to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom