• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Jealous of friends getting closer to other people...
Smells like JEALOUSY to me. :I
Maybe its not really me being jealous. Maybe I'm being insecure.
q00dn3$$ qr@(|0U$.

Insecurity? Meh. I'm sorry Pancake but I'm about to give you a bit harsh story.
Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pail of water. On the top of the hill, Jill became very tense, ready to burst at any moment.

"Do you think I'm b-beautiful, Jack?" She finally asked.

"What brought this up?" Jack replied, edgy as ever.

"Well...there's this thing about beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz. I was wondering if you thought I had at least a shred of beauty."

"Er, right. Jill, how do I put this. You're a filthy girl who witches people to her side and throws them into the pavement all the same. You have no care for anyone bar yourself. You can't even speak proper English - you add filler where there shouldn't be and you make words up all the time. I do not think you're beautiful."

Jill didn't reply. She stood there silently, staring blankly into Jack's eyes. As would be expected, she couldn't believe a thing she heard. Jack meant everything to her, after all. Jack broke the silence in her stead.

"Even so. Even if I make comments about you. Even if other people look at you with disdain. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself. Jill, I love you."

And then they courted. Afterwards, Jill blew Jack's brains out with her M1911. :)

The moral of that story is that insecurity is a joke. Don't even allow yourself to get that low. So what if you missed an opportunity. Or several opportunities. Don't damn yourself to pain and suffering. Don't let yourself sit back and do nothing. You gotta get big and get tough! :yes:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Jealous of friends getting closer to other people...

Maybe its not really me being jealous. Maybe I'm being insecure.

Trust me, I've experienced that same feeling before. It hurts for the first little while, but I'm sure you'll get over it eventually. I find it helps to try to stop thinking about the person that's making you jealous, because it makes it easier to get over it.

Oh, and don't mention it to whoever it is. I've gone through that before. If someone is making you jealous, and you mention it to them, they'll either make fun of you, or keep doing it intentionally to make you feel worse.

I signed up for my first ever Mafia game earlier today.
:S
Looks like fun, but I'm admittedly a little intimidated...
Oh well, I'll get over it ^^

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I was playing OoA and I was at the last dungeon before going to the Dark Tower when I accidentally pressed the wrong button (stupid restore point) because I was in a hurry and now I have to do it all over again...... :dry: If anybody has the saved file till the Ancient Tomb say so. I just don't want to start that stupid thing all over. The only time I used that point was after finishing the first dungeon so hours of work gone. That makes me very mad

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I was playing OoA and I was at the last dungeon before going to the Dark Tower when I accidentally pressed the wrong button (stupid restore point) because I was in a hurry and now I have to do it all over again......

This has happened to me so many times. You'd honestly think I would've learned by now. :facepalm: I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom