• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sad because I don't have as much to post cool threads/posts. I kind of feel like almost everyone has forgotten about me..........

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I sad because I don't have as much to post cool threads/posts. I kind of feel like almost everyone has forgotten about me..........
Don't worry Figgy! I haven't forgotten about you in the slightest! Just been waiting for you to pop in the SB is all ;)

I myself am feeling a bit down because of those damned Connecticut shooting, and my friend was texting me last night but she abruptly said she had to go to sleep. Oh well! D:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm Happy because I won the Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing. ^^
Caught a Sea Bass- 44.21 Inches

I'm also happy because there's snow everywhere in the game, and the conifers have decorated lights on them for Christmas ^^

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
[cheesy answer] I'm happy that I was able to wake up breathing and alive today! [/cheesy answer]

In all seriousness, I'm generally in a good mood today, because today went a lot better than I expected. I've let myself fall a little behind in school work the past few weeks, and now I'm really paying for it (especially since it's the end of this quarter and everything's due this Friday), and I expected this whole week to be a pain. Yesterday was pretty bad, but today actually went quite well.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's so hot today, about 37 degrees Celsius (over 100 degrees Fahrenheit). And I have to walk to work soon, lucky it's only 4pm-7pm. Summer is getting HOT.
At 8pm tonight I'm having an "end of the world" party at my house with about 10 friends, counting down till the 21st, playing Wii U and other games and doing whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom